Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

12th Apr, Sunday OP 13:30 BST (12:30 GMT/UTC)

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
We're back on again this weekend. Shout out for availability and leadership roles so I can send through a detailed brief.

Mission Objective

The Saaremaa and Hiivmaa islands are secure. The remnants of VDV Russian forces pulled off the island 3 days ago, it is believed they have reinforced the mechanised forces on the mainland.

Task Force 49 is reconciling its position and building defenses against a Russian counterattack. Heavy US air forces are deploying to airfields on the islands to support any future ground activities.

In the meantime, it appears the individual we secured for the NASOE CCC, objective Bikini, had vital information confirming that whatever command are looking for is in the combat zone on the mainland. NASOE R&A have identified several possible locations; Osprey is to deploy ASAP to the Plavinas Municipality in Latvia and head to a location west of Odeziena. This will be a covert operation to search the area and secure any electronic data devices such as USB data drives, external hard drives or laptop computers at the location.

Mission critical roles - need two people to step up.

Squad Commander -
Fire Team Lead -

Mods required (11 incl. optional)

@AllInArmaTerrainPack
@agm
@CBA_A3
@jsrs3 or @jsrs2 (OPTIONAL)
@mcc_sandbox_a3
@rhs_afrf3
@rhs_usf3
@st_stamina_bar (OPTIONAL)
@sthud_a3 (OPTIONAL)
@task_force_radio
@TPWCAS_A3

Watch this post, we may need to change @agm based upon the latest update/DLC.

I'll be there!!! But I need someone to help me set me keybindings, Ts and mods before we start. (I have all mods installed)

Sorry for the late notice but tomorrow is my daughters birthday so I will not be attending.

Just tried to do some practice and set up key bindings with Dutch but ran into difficulties on two fronts. 'Kangaroo connection.' But also had trouble hosting games (both sides) with the mods running - Game freezes and forced back to desktop. Fingers crossed this isn't a big conflict with the recent update and DLC.

To be clear on OP time, it is 13:30 UK (British Summer time) 12:30 GMT/UTC. The OP title is a little confusing, I've updated.

This is the same as the previous OP time, before Easter.

Thanks alot guys this is indeed fun!!! Looking forward to our next engagement.

Back