Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

13th April, Sunday op 13:30 BST - Takistan

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
After securing the immediate perimeter of the base we are now to push north, deeper into the region. The PiRgt100 have been working hard to clear the Camp Hope area of mines and IEDs. We are authorised to utilise Hunter vehicles to move into the objective village to the North and secure a compound in the South Western area of the valley. The terrain is mountainous and the village is populated however several scout drones have failed to identify any rebel presence so Command’s expectation is that there will be no/limited resistance. Once the compound, the village and the disused mining facility to the north are secured, fortify the initial secured compound and call in the PiRgt100 to setup an FOB via a convoy.

Mods required;

@CBA_A3
@A3MP (maps)
@CAF_AG (armies)
@mcc_sandbox_a3 (latest version)
@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons (funky kills stuff)
@ADF (Aussie dress up for ITHIKIAL)
@idzgladius (PiRgt100 dress up)
@sthud_a3 (changed to a required for squad management)
@task_force_radio

Recommended client side mods;
@Blastcore
@JSRs2
@VTS_Weaponresting
@outlw_magrepack

Shout out if you can make it. Also, perhaps someone else would like to give leading the team a go.

Driving both Sat and Sun but should be back in time Sun night to join. Maybe a little rush if I need to update any mods.

For our British Cousins if they want to get patriotic. DoubleD your call.
@Kio_L85A2
@STKR_BI

I will be there and would be happy to have someone else take lead. I wouldn't mind starting earlier, around an hour or two if that helps with some of the others.

I've included @lkr_ammo in my mod list, not sure if peeps who don't use the ADF weapons need it. I can't start earlier so we will stick with normal time today.

Septic, are we good to use the teamspeak below?

Team Speak address and password
ts51.gameservers.com:9440
PW: 15nd

Thanks to DoubleD for another enjoyable afternoon of suspense, drama, and carnage.

LMAO at the roadside carbomb that blew the front Hunter up. 'All looks clear'... Boom!
Glad I wasn't on point ;)

Back