Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

17th May, Sunday OP 13:30 BST (12:30 GMT/UTC)

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I got the dates wrong, wedding is next weekend.

Apologies for the short notice, hopefully not too much disruption and people can make it.

Mission Objective

Cougar Company is pushing north in an effort to secure a route to highway E67. Russian resistance in the area has been light.

Osprey has been requested to support the push north. Grab your kit and support Couger Company in its efforts to secure a route out of the area.

UPDATE: We will each get 1 respawn. How far Cougar Company gets once we are all dead will mark the start of the follow-up mission.

Mods required (10 incl. optional)
@ACE3 (new download, NOT @ACE3_unofficial)
@ALiVE
@AllInArmaTerrainPack
@CBA_A3
@jsrs3 or @jsrs2 (DO NOT RUN)
@rhs_afrf3
@rhs_usf3
@st_stamina_bar (OPTIONAL)
@sthud_a3 (OPTIONAL)
@task_force_radio
@TPWCAS_A3

Also, please don't run blastcore or any other mod than those listed.

Last edited:
I can't make it... The misses and I are going away for the weekend :D
(no kids, just us) ;)

I'll be there. Also the first official version of ACE 3 was released earlier this week. Do we use AGM or will we switch to ACE?
Since Ith mentioned it, Witcher 3 next Tuesday. I can't handle the hype!

11249560_914861258537039_7178843367106220399_n.jpg

Giggity. If they could also just hurry up and translate the rest of the novels into English, that would be great. :D

I'll be there. Also the first official version of ACE 3 was released earlier this week. Do we use AGM or will we switch to ACE?

Yes, I'll make the mod change in the list and adjust the mission this morning. I'm keen because there is some functionality in ACE3 which I want to use in this mission which I've been struggling to script in. Mod is a quick download.

Back