Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

23rd March, Sunday Op

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Roll call for defensive op on the 23rd. I recently took part in a similar scenario, it was tense and then intense so hopefully people can be available.

Mods required;
@CBA_A3
@mcc_sandbox_a3 (latest version)
@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons
@ADF (Aussie dress up for ITHIKIAL)

Client side mods, @Blastcore, @JSRs2, @VTS_Weaponresting, etc. will be supported.

Situation;

The team are survivors of a downed helicopter. Orders are to ensure the helicopter stays secure at all costs. Evac is on the way to secure the on-board intel, but an enemy QRF is inbound. Prep for contact.

@DoubleD

Hey Doubler, I know - Sunday is ARMA III Day :) - but did you receive my last turn in CMx2?

Enjoy your day, mates, have a great game! :cool:

The @ADF mod is included in the mod list for Aussie dress up. I've had some issues with it causing hosting crashes so may have to excluded it, I'll keep trying and let everyone know.

Don't need the map pack for this one, I'm going to run the op on Altis.

I got @ADF working so everyone please include in their mods. It does add more weapons which means the VAS box is getting heavy and can take a while to load up, but let's give Ithikial the chance to wear his countries flag. Server will be called The FGM DD, normal password.

Everyone is welcome, any newcomers interested in joining message me in steam from 13:00 GMT and we can sort out anything before we kick off.

Ready to go and kick some ass. Thanks for the ADF mod inclusion. Fingers crossed we don't get conflicts for others. Includes a bunch of weapons currently in use by the ADF.

Good couple of fights last night. Cheers for the games and indulging me with the ADF uniforms and weapons. Happy on this end to oblige if you want to do the same - just point us in the direction of the mod.

Last edited:
Back