Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

26th Apr, Sunday OP 13:30 BST (12:30 GMT/UTC)

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No Op the weekend of the 19th.

Mission Objective

1 hour ago we received a text message with coordinates and a name of a contact. We are to proceed north east towards Laudona and meet up with a MAD deep cover agent. He will provide information on the extraction point.

Be aware, the city of Madona, directly north of Laudona, is held by a pro-Russian separatist force with possible direct support from Russian Special Forces troops. The Latvian military have had no success displacing the pro-Russian force however small local militia groups are attempting to create a resistance movement.

IMPORTANT - I’ve set this mission with only 8 slots. Shout out if you are attending, I won't change it unless we are plus 8.

Mission critical roles - someone needs to step up so I can send through the mission details. If not then it's last man in on the day.

Squad Commander -
Fire Team Lead -

Mods required (12 incl. optional)

@AllInArmaTerrainPack
@agm
@CBA_A3
@ryd_incognito
@jsrs3 or @jsrs2 (OPTIONAL)
@mcc_sandbox_a3
@rhs_afrf3
@rhs_usf3
@st_stamina_bar (OPTIONAL)
@sthud_a3 (OPTIONAL)
@task_force_radio
@TPWCAS_A3

I'll be there. Can step up as a back up but should spread the love around. Also a long weekend here in Oz for this Op so can stick around longer than usual.

ANZAC Day long weekend.

I'm sorry guys I can't make it... :( We have a birthday to attend

I'll be there. Can step up as a back up but should spread the love around. Also a long weekend here in Oz for this Op so can stick around longer than usual.

ANZAC Day long weekend.
You guys seem to get a lot of holidays over there.

You guys seem to get a lot of holidays over there.

Nah not really. Most are just bulked up in the first half of the year.
http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/labour-relations/public-holidays-western-australia

Some of the Mondays have been because I've been on leave or taken a Flexi day off. (Day in lieu because of previous overtime etc). Got a few of those coming up after this lot of work is over.

It's becoming more common for professionals in Australia to work 9 day fortnights standard or have flexi time system in place instead of overtime payments. Wish we were one of the Scandinavian countries though, they're trialling 4 day work weeks. There actually is some good economic arguments for a country to encourage this, the big two being increases in domestic spending as people have more time to go out or take weekends away so industries like retail and food would see a benefit all year round rather than relying on just particular peak seasons. It also enables more family time, which it's argued cuts down on cases of social problems Govts need to get involved with down the track.

Anyway... yeah ugh lets kill some shit tonight. ;)

Back