Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

30th March, Sunday Op 13:30 GMT - Takistan

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The 1st FGM deploy to Takistan on the 30th March. We will be operating out of a new base called Camp Hope. Today's operation is simple, secure the local area of the newly setup camp, laying a foundation for future operations to win the support of the local populace. The operational focus will lay upon LoyManara, Chardarakht, Sultansafee and Huzrutimam. Intel suggests resistance is expected to be light, but we should not under estimate the dominance of the local forces.

Mods required;

@CBA_A3
@A3MP
@CAF_AG (latest version)
@mcc_sandbox_a3 (latest version)
@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons
@ADF (Aussie dress up for ITHIKIAL)
@idzgladius

Recommended client side mods;

@Blastcore
@JSRs2
@VTS_Weaponresting
@outlw_magrepack
@sthud_a3

Shout out if you can make it.

Last edited:
Ready for action!
23V7n.jpg

I will be there. Might even have to wear a Roo myself.

Last edited:
Yeah on Sunday... at first I sort of forgot to activate the FGM collection in SixUpdater. :rolleyes:

The DPCU temperate uniforms are great in the mod. I think the flags and Roo symbols are finished on those ones. AusSteyer is also accurate but I had the wrong scope on Sunday. Badly needs a 4x scope to be effective.

Liking the pics..

Operational update.

I’ve needed to add a new mod @idzgladius and included it in the mod list at the top of the thread. It’s available in playwithsix. It’s not big, please ensure you have it for the 30th otherwise our Engineer friends will be running around in their underwear.

The op will be foot transport only due to IEDs etc. Recommendation, everyone carries a mine detector and we have one or two with toolkits for defusing mines and IEDs.

I’m looking for a team leader for the op, shout out here.

What do you guys think about doing this one a little more organized? Maybe with TFAR at the least.

Already got Gladius installed. Very nice German mod. I think it includes the G36 series of assault rifles and other German equipment. Also got the built in scopes of the G36 to work.

TFAR is task force radio. It allows you to talk locally to the people standing around you, then via radio to the rest of the group via different radio wave lengths and channels. I personally like to use it, especially if you split into fire teams with multiple objectives because your not talking over each other from an operational stand point but you can still jibber jabber to your buddy and fire team.

As an FYI, I have already laid out a story for our time in Takistan, it isn't individual ops thought up a few days before. The succes or failure of each op will influence how it progresses. I do intend to add more operational complexity than we have had to experience in any of he Sunday ops to date. I'll keep it on a sensible learning curve but we will need to think through some of these situations and there wont be a replay button. TFAR will be beneficial in future operations but I don't want to force it.

TFAR requires TeamSpeak to operate. I don't know if the FGM channel is still up but I can supply a channel to use Sunday if need be.

When we kick off Sunday choose your class from either of the two NATO squads at the very bottom of the scroll list of squads on the left side, Bravo 3-1 or 2-3. We will need two explosive experts as these are the only roles that can succesfully defuse IED and mines so make sure these are taken. I will ask you stay in class, no autorifleman running around in ghillie suits with 50cal sniper rifles.

Last edited:
Back