Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

A Battalion in Battle - Seaforth Highlanders - Groin

Thanks for the recommendation. I watched it earlier. I especially like the fact that it's done with first-hand accounts from soldiers and civilians and doesn't dramatise the events, the facts are good enough to impact on us the terrible reality of the battle.

That was really well done. I cringed when those guys had to cross all of that open space.

Thank you for sharing.

Also I thought the bit about how they used the tanks to blast a building at point blank range (and getting a Panzerfaust in return) was really interesting.

I thought that was a bit of a gamey situation that mostly happened in Combat Mission.

Also I thought the bit about how they used the tanks to blast a building at point blank range (and getting a Panzerfaust in return) was really interesting.

That's true. They blasted the hell out of those buildings and still had to root out the most tenacious defenders. The detailed accounts were fascinating, the chicken wire on the cellar opening bouncing back the grenade for example.

Back