Josey Wales

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
1 game.
I've been watching these for a while. They're really well researched and presented and ideal if you've got 5 minutes to fill.

2Dog

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
I love some of the tales of daring, of operations I'd never heard of, they're quite beautiful.

Wastetoid

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
1 game.
Email
eghenson01@gmail.com
His YouTube videos are great. Watch them all the time.

HOA_KSOP

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ksbeargames59@gmail.com
Yeah, I am a subscriber and enjoy the videos. Very well produced.

Wastetoid

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
1 game.
Email
eghenson01@gmail.com
Ace Destroyer makes some great documentaries also.

Stafford

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Some more excellent (IMO) youtube channels.

Drachinifel Covers anything to do with naval history, from the age of sail through to the end of WWII, outstanding research and presentation.

The Chieftain Most here probably know him already, covers tanks and similar. Again well researched with his own unique style of presentation.

Forgotten Weapons Many here will be no stranger to Ian Maccollums excellent channel, covers small arms of just about any kind and era, especially rare and unusual guns.

Military History Visualised and Military History not Visualised Bernhard is an Austrian historian and youtuber covering land warfare, mostly centered around WWII strategy, tactics, logistics, politics, etc. Again, well researched and presented.

Military Aviation History Similar to MHV channel above, and often collaberates with him, but focused on aircraft and suchlike.

The Tank Museum Needs no introduction for most here, Bovington tank museums channel covering their vehicles and restoration projects, I highly recommend the tank chats series and the Matilda/Tank Workshop diaries.

Curious Droid Not military focused necessarily, but heavily focused on technological developments historical, current, and future. Generally shorter videos and well researched and presented.