Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

a huge help,I have to reinstall everything CM.

stefano

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi All
I have to reinstall all the CM with its modules and patches, until version 4.02.
But, I don’t remember at all all the hard work to do.
how can I do?
Is there a diagram, sheet where it is described?
Thank you all for your help.

You have to go to www.battlefront.com and log into your account. Then you go to "my order" and select one of these. Download the ones you wish to install.

Note that modules and battlepacks have no distinct download available, you just have to unlock them via the activation key you´ll also find in "my order".
Don´t worry about patches, since the download file should be up to date.
You may only have to activate the games on your pc again. For this either a shortcut will appear on your desktop, shortly after the installation, named "activate product" or you´ll find it in the installation folder of the game.

Each activation code is stored in "my order" via battlefront. So you just need the right activation code and copy and paste it to the "activate product"-overlay.

Okay, but GL, or CMFI, when do they need to be installed?
What do you mean exactly? Like I've said you don't need to install "Gustav line" separately since there is no downloadable file. It came with an update and is unlocked as soon as you type in your Gustav line activation key.

If you bought the CMFI big bundle it is even easier because you just need one activation key for the entire product.

If you still have problems I see if I can put a short manual together.

I have to reinstall all the CM with its modules and patches, until version 4.02.
But, I don’t remember at all all the hard work to do.
how can I do?
You no longer have to download a dozen patches and modules to get the game updated. You can just install with one installer. Then activate all the modules and battle packs you purchased.

Go to your orders page and find the one where you bought the CMBN game or the engine 4 upgrade if you have been around for a while. That should give you a link to the full installer that will install everything in one step. No work, no diagrams, no fuss.

If you have trouble finding the right download open a ticket with Battlefront Help desk and they can direct you to the right place.

Back