Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

A little Black Sea action

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I've noticed a little more interest in Black Sea in the forums. I'm in a CMBS meeting engagement with @DoubleD fighting to secure a small village for future combat operations. This is a lighter recon fight with some wheeled/ mech support for both sides. Despite my losses, this has been a fun battle.
Here's a few glamor shots of my Pixeltruppen in action-

Stryker dismounting a squad in the tree line.
CMBS 2.JPG

One of my TOW equipped HMMWV's getting blasted by a BMP-3.
CMBS 1.JPG

Mortar crew setting up to drop some rounds on Double D's troops approaching through the trees.
CMBS 3.JPG

@DoubleD's Russians continue to hold my American Pixeltruppen to the tree lines outside of Podlypyky. My troops have been stubborn bastards.

Here, is an engagement on my right flank. A (thankfully) knocked out BMP-3 is being utilized as cover for advancing Russian troops. Making this a tough go for them with 40mm rounds exploding all around!

BS cont.JPG

The battle for Podlypyky rages on. @DoubleD still has the upper hand, pinning my Pixeltruppen to the tree lines, but they continue to resist!
My right flank is still a close quarters infantry fight. Supporting vehicles, on both sides, have been taken out by AT assets.

Hold the line! SSG Stark and SGT Lai are keeping their squads in a defensive posture and directing small arms fire at the approaching enemy troops.
Hold the Line 1.JPG

Back