Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

A New Perspective Of The Battlefield

J

Jolly Olly

I am sure some of you have already discovered this but thought I would pass it on.

Shift+3 will zoom you in to a very close up, ground level view of your battlefield. It is a little lower and closer that what the standard pitch limit allows. It is kind of cool, I think anyways.

Also, you can actually go in and edit your Mapview file under Data in your game folder. I actually tried to do this a couple of weeks ago but for some reason could not find where the FOG II files resided on my computer. Finally found it last night and adjusted the allowance for Pitch or camera angle. I can now get much lower down on the battlefield for views.

Ok, this is really only useful for getting some neat views of the units, etc but I thought it was a pretty neat thing.Screen_00000187.jpgScreen_00000182.jpgScreen_00000184.jpgScreen_00000186.jpg

It makes for some fun pics at least. Also really let's you see the elevation differences better.

I'd like to use it to make some video but that is very challenging with this game.

Glad I could show you something new on this. :)

That is indeed cool. Will have to use this when I get back into this game.

Back