Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Abzu

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So I gave this game half an hour of my time today... half an hour I will never get back. Yeah the music is good, the controls smooth but when a game has no challenges and is basically used as therapy its not my type of game. What other games give you the option to sit on the sea floor and watch fluorescent fish swim by as you meditate... true... there is actually an option to stop and meditate.

Who plays games like these? Meh... 1 out of 5. Moving on to my next one soon. This one was abzu-lutely rubbish.

I do. And I loved it. Did you finish it?
Also into games like Journey. An artistic experience rather than a thinking exercise. Relaxing and rewarding.
5 out of 5 for your sense of humour ;)

I do. And I loved it. Did you finish it?
Also into games like Journey. An artistic experience rather than a thinking exercise. Relaxing and rewarding.
5 out of 5 for your sense of humour ;)
Nope... I didnt finish it.

Is it possible to die in it or is it just swim and swim and maybe flick a switch and then ride a shark to the spaceship at the end. :)

Nope... I didnt finish it.

Is it possible to die in it or is it just swim and swim and maybe flick a switch and then ride a shark to the spaceship at the end. :)
There is a theme in the game that progresses the longer you get but I'm not going to spoil it here if anyone wants to play it. But this might be a tough crowd.

Back