Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ace Conflicts : Pacific Carriers

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Tonight I became Lord Flashheart for just a little while. I took to the skies in Air Conflicts : Pacific Carriers which is basically Aces of the Luftwaffe (see previous review) upgraded into an average 3d engine. Its a shoot em up that looks a bit like a simulator. Now the graphics are ok but the game play is rather tedious after a while... swirling round the skies trying to ascertain which way is up and which way is sea... :)

The initial mission took me the best part of 30 minutes... and this is where I became Lord Flashheart... I knocked out 58 Jap planes during the attack on Pearl Harbour. Considering 353 planes took part in the real attack another 5 pilots as good as me and the Japs wouldnt have had a look in. But yeah... very arcade shoot em up orientated and despite initially looking not bad the gameplay grinds to a rinse and repeat formula with the only difference being if you need to bomb torpedo or shoot down floating or flying things.

It gets 2 out of 5 from me.

Back