Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

After a Syrian Attacker

Accidental Italian

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

Im interested in seeing how a USMC dismounted unit without armour but with support assets can hold up against a syrian assault

if anyones interested in playing the Syrians, drop me a pm!

Hey Accidental. I think I could be tempted, as long as you don't mind a turn every 2 or 3 days (can be faster, that's my worst case scenario), and usually a slow initial (setup) turn (up to a week to work out what to buy and how to approach things). When you say support assets, I assume you mean armed soft skinned vehicles (HMMVs) etc. No air?

Hey bud, not a problem! Ive got a pretty busy schedule too so thats fine by me

By support i meant like CAS and Arty, the kind of assets the marines would have on call

Essentially im interested in seeing how well a dismounted full USMC infantry company + off map can hold off a determined syrian attacker

watched Hapless's vid the other day on the USMC company and got me curious

Good Afternoon,

Im interested in seeing how a USMC dismounted unit without armour but with support assets can hold up against a syrian assault

if anyones interested in playing the Syrians, drop me a pm!
Be happy to do this with our existing Dropbox once our current game is over (probably with a ceasefire, at this point)

Interested to try a doctrinal attack with a Syrian force.

Back