Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

After Action reports

When I realised that the Germans weren’t getting any armour reinforcements, I used up all of their HE then abandoned the guns and threw them into the assault as an ersatz platoon. I don’t think they appreciated the opportunity for glory and most ended up as casualties
Poor AT crew. My casualties weren't that bad yet lol, although I was moving up the MG teams for 'close' MG support ;-)

I didn't really expect enemy tanks to come into action but setup the AT guns anyway, with view on the town so they could always throw in their weight with suppressive fire. I had one firing solid shot at an enemy 88 that wouldn't die from .50 fire raking it's gun shield (or mortar fire/75mm fire etc). Don't think they got a direct hit before a 60mm mortar took out the last surviving crew.

A strange thing happened in my round 2 match. I placed one of the 88s near the house on the German left, everything was grand and then when I pressed go I noticed that the gunner had hopped out of his seat and no matter what I tried he would not re-mount and they just would not fire the gun. Never seen anything like it, anyone got any ideas?

oMtTswI.png

Back