Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

American Sniper; is Chris Kyle a hero?

B

Bert Blitzkrieg

Read this article on the BBC website: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30923038
I found it very interesting.

My view (with the limited knowledge I have) is that he did what he was ordered to do: a very difficult job and which only a few are able to do. And he did it very well. Not a hero perhaps, but a very good soldier.

I saw the movie this very night.
Chris Kyle was duped into going to war along with thousands of other americans, who believed that 9/11 was a terrorist act. All blood and guts in the beginning, lets go get them son of a bitches. That sort a thing.
But eventually the truth sinks in, and you end up with the classic scenario of keep fighting for the guy next to you. In that sense I believe Chris Kyle truly was a hero.
But let´s face it. The Iraq war was one big lie, it was started on false data, and the results proved devestating for both iraqis and coalition forces.
It just evades me how good honest, well thinking people, as I believe Chris must have been, just blindly linned up and went into war, no questions asked.
I don´t want to ramble on to much.
I just think that america wasted alot of its youth for nothing! Not a god damn thing! and not to mention the thousands of iraqis and afghans who to this day still suffer. Go right ahead and google what the effects of depleted uranium rounds are doing in Iraq, all those birth defects.

chris Kyle was a hero, but the people who shipped him of to be a hero were snakes.

Thats right. I´m one of the few tens of thousands, or most likely hundreds of thousands, that believe that 9/11 was an inside job.
A false flag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back