Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Anybody want to Test this?

M

Mainsworthy

1.png

2.png

Hi, it seemed to be the most correct place to ask for help with my ww2 computer wargame ? https://witaman.itch.io/the-operational-wwii

I have finished the programming, and need Maps and sceanrios to be setup? Hexes get overlaid on the Maps, The chits are auto generated with NATO symbols, maybe could do with an update too? I then need all the maps Move Costs Entered, and units with correct stats placed on the map for the sceanarios?

The game is completely free , so no payments can be given, and i would need source of maps as well as artists name, or i cant distribute them.

I am skilled at programming but the real work of setting everything up needs a wargamers skill and patience! ? Do anyone volunteer?

Also I need some playtesting, I have just built a very complex combat sysem, the game is in the vien of Operational art of war, its a hex & chit turnbased opperational wargame set in ww2

If you like it, I am looking for 3 Maps 3600x3600, but source and artist required, and then I need the Map Move Costs to be added, and then some OOB setup on the Map. its quite a big job , some wargamers asked for a universal wargame like OAoW so this is what I made.

Back