Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Anyone up for a game?

@holoween - hope you got a dance-partner, if so have fun, if not, keep going soldier.

I would offer but v.busy (Gaming and work)

I did but it looks like that battle wont last for too long. Ive destroyed 3 hellcats, 2 shermans and 2 greyhounds already and am moving up to get another sherman with my losses so far being 1 sdkfz222 and some infantry.

Hi holoween, I'd be happy to take you on, let me know what you have in mind.
Cheers
I prefer playing quickbattles but i dont care too much about the actual game settings. If you have any preference ill go with it.

I'm just realizing you are playing CMFB, which I don't have...yet. Let me get it up and running and we can set something up.

Hello,

It's about time that I try a H2H battle.

I have no internet at home so it has to be a pbem-game.

You can decide which scenario to play and send the save to me through email. If you want to make changes to an existing scenario that's ok by me. You can send me that edited scenario in the email together with the save. Although I prefer a bit larger to huge battle maps I guess some medium sized scenarios can have quite large maps too.

The single player scenarios I have played are A December Morning, the three Courage Conquers scenarios and both Battle for Chaumont scenarios. So you could choose any other scenario but those to start with.

I'm not sure I'll be able to play every day. But if you already have other opponents who keep you busy that should probably not be a bad thing.

Let me know in a pm and I give you the email for you to use.

BornGinger

Back