Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Apologizes

S

Sendai

To my opponents, JoMc67, Accidental Italian and Red bully. Don't really know how to ping/alert people to a post mentioning them, so I hope you see this and I'm not just making a fool of myself.

I wanna apologize for dropping off the face of the earth for about... a month? over a month? Lost track. Disappearing without saying a word was unbelievably rude, So feel free to throw some insults my way aha. As for my excuse, Well I got hospitalized due to a major unpleasant event and just recently, about a week ago, have been returning to the world one step at a time.

This isn't meant to be a silly "wah-wah" Post. Just explaining why I disappeared. And sorry if this is in the wrong area? This is involving my PBEMS and thought it went here. Feel free to remove and alert me to the right place if i messed up!

People clap when they see you.
They clap their hands over their eyes.
-----
I do not consider you a vulture.
I consider you something a vulture would eat.
-----
If I throw a stick will you leave?
-----
It is impossible to underestimate you.
-----
I am jealous of all the people who haven't met you.
-----
You have so many gaps in your teeth it looks like your tongue is jail.
-----
There, that should do it. :p

You could always have sent them a so called PM instead of making this thread.

I hope you'll get well enough soon to continue the battles or start anew.

Damn man, i hope you are doing better. No worries about the game, me and italian are still going hard at it in CMBS. If/when you feel like playing another match just hit me up.

No problem buddy, wondered what was up but its no problem, if you'd like to restart just send me a PM when ready

In the meantime, get well soon buddy

Back