Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 11th July - 12:00 BST – British Summer Time

This week no side mission. We’re going to patrol and speak with Civilians to try and identify the second HQ which is east of our FOB. I’d like to take out another HQ before we swap over to run some of Varts missions for a few weeks.

There will be a blank load out in the arsenal that people can load into. It has basic medical kit, everything someone needs to fix themselves and a small backpack with a good amount of blood. You can drop some of the blood but please carry at least one 1000ml for the medics to resupply. Only Medics can give blood. I assume @Vartuoosi will take his normal role and with @Gnarly taking a second this gives us two (y)

I’m going to take the interpreter role, @Nathangun couldn’t get it to work, I want to see if it is bugged. With @Aurelius in the Engineer role that means we’ve got the basics. A LMG would be helpful, rest are free to pick as they see fit.

Would be nice if someone new took section lead, but I recognise it’s not a popular role. We can decide on the day.

@Nathangun & @Concord, two LMG is fine. We will be using the MRAPs, two are armed, so ammo and supplies can be loaded before we set out. Once one has their load out sorted SAVE IT. It makes ‘dress up’ so much quicker and gives us more prep and mission time. Radio frequencies are written on the map, top right.

Just a silly question gents: your direct comms is I think your Teamspeak PTT = TAB for most of you?

Then your ACE radio is CAPS LOCK: do you need to also set CAPS LOCK as a PTT in TS as well for it to work? Or just in ARMA?

Last edited:
Just a silly question gents: your direct comms is I think your Teamspeak PTT = TAB for most of you?

Then your ACE radio is CAPS LOCK: do you need to also set CAPS LOCK as a PTT in TS as well for it to work? Or just in ARMA?
You dont need to, In game CAPS LOCK activates your mic in TS even with normal PTT.
Your normal teamspeak PTT button is only used for direct communication.

@Vartuoosi @Aurelius @Concord @Gnarly @Redbully @holoween. Thanks to all for your attendance, nice turnout today, and a great result. We took out another ammo cache and destroyed a second HQ. As the interpreter I spoke with a few of the locals and they were considerably more welcoming, helping identify the locations we struck and providing more intel on at least one, possibly two HQs and an ammo cache to the south of our FOB.

What is concerning is the hazardous material we came across. Not sure blowing it up is a text book resolution, thankfully it worked, but this highlights that the insurgents on Tanoa have possible access to biological weapons. We’ll need to ensure we carry CBRN suits in future missions.

We are going to take a break from Hearts and Minds for a few weeks. Vart has some missions scripted and we’ll be stepping into those. More on that in the coming days 07

Thanks for the missions DD. I'll have to sit out Vart's as I simply don't have HD space for the mods (work laptop).

Cya all in awhiles, and thanks Vart for the medic coaching!

Back