Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 14th November - 11:00 GMT

Vartuoosi

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
It's 1942 and you'll be playing as British tankers who get to take some brand spanking new Shermans out for a spin. Slots for 12 players.

Teamspeak address:
37.17.170.6:3007

Server address:
Port:
Password:
Provided on the day in TS

Mod list is the standard WW2 list:
WW2 Preset file

yfp7zvnh-1280x720.jpg

We can have 2 tanks with 3 crewmen (obviously one will have 4) or we can have 3 tanks with 2 crewmen. I think optimal number is 3 per tank. Maybe I can mobilize two additional players. Big maybe...

Make sure the tanks have radio.

Edit: from looking at the documentation, any class that inherits the tank base class should have a radio rack, not sure about the actual radio.

Last edited:
It's different kind of radio, with some more knobs to turn. Only TCs have it by the looks.

Last edited:
It's different kind of radio, with some more knobs to turn. Only TCs have it bu the looks.
In my testing the radio was usable in other crew positions too. Frequency and other settings on the radio could only be changed from the commanders position, that shouldn't matter the radios should all be in the same freq. You just have to set the working radio switch to position A individually for every crew slot. Doing it just for the commander position only affects that position.

Might as well post how to get the radio to work now so you boys won't be too scared, it's literally a two click process.
1.Use the ACE interaction menu to open the intercom interface when in vehicle.
It looks like this
2.Left click once on the top-left switch called "WORK" to set it to position A
That's it.
The lower-left switch can also useful for you, it controls the intercom/radio volume.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the screenshots and videos guys!

By the way, ARMA's S.O.G. Prairie Fire is on sale for 20% off.
Do you guys think it is worth getting this for future events?

Thanks for all the screenshots and videos guys!

By the way, ARMA's S.O.G. Prairie Fire is on sale for 20% off.
Do you guys think it is worth getting this for future events?
I personally think it's a great dlc and actually worth the money. But there are no single player content delivered with the dlc. So it's only really worth it if most/everyone picks it up.

The maps and assets delivered with the DLC is great.

Back