Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 25th July - 12:00 BST – British Summer Time

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I am unavailable next Sunday.
I do have a couple of ww2 missions ready btw.

If you have any missions, be sure to send me the preset you used for it @Redbully. The mission file itself you can send to me or @Vartuoosi.

Lastly, I can't remember whether you have admin rights or not. You already ran one mission on the server... Contact me for that, too.

Well, I've been awarded a medal for contributing to FGM. Thanks @Bootie, @Ithikial and @Badger73! A small thing, but you made my day! :)
Which reminds me that I need someone (only one someone please) leading these ARMA3 sessions to PM me with the names of everyone who has participated from January through July 2021. Ribbons should be awarded for that. I need to be told who. Thanks.

Hey guys, quick update.

I cut my thumb on a piece of glass, spent couple of hours in an emergency service. Couple of stiches...

Sunday session will be held. I'll see if I will participate and in what capacity. It is not a debilitating injury or anything serious, but it's uncomfortable.

Hey guys, quick update.

I cut my thumb on a piece of glass, spent couple of hours in an emergency service. Couple of stiches...

Sunday session will be held. I'll see if I will participate and in what capacity. It is not a debilitating injury or anything serious, but it's uncomfortable.
wishing You a quick recovery. It’s surprising how uncomfortable finger injury’s can be (y)

Hey guys, quick update.

That's easy fixed!! Tourniquet, packing bandage, elastic bandage, then maybe some morphine.... Oh and don't forget to remove the tourniquet...

Wait, is that a bit too much for real life??? :love:

Good luck, hope it heals up quickly!

That's easy fixed!! Tourniquet, packing bandage, elastic bandage, then maybe some morphine.... Oh and don't forget to remove the tourniquet...

Wait, is that a bit too much for real life??? :love:

Good luck, hope it heals up quickly!
Probably would need a blood transfusion as well.

*Patient has lost some blood*

Back