Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 Vietnam session Thursday 7th May

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
With lock down continuing in the UK and Josey unavailable to host on Thursday this week I'll be hosting the Thursday Op, we will be in Vietnam using the 'Unsung' mod

Server name: DD FGM
Password: DoubleD

Search for the server via the ArmA 3 launcher (see the Server tab at the bottom of the left hand menu) as it seems this is the most successful method to connect

The mission is for 10 players max (not including me), so it's first come first served unless you've put your name forward
Required mods are;

Unsung - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=943001311
CBA_A3 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=450814997
Shack Tac User Interface - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498740884

*** Please ensure you have no other mods running *** (You do not need the MRB or Zeus Enhanced)

We will use Discord for comms, so please ensure you're setup and able to use push to talk to activate. If you've not used Discord before, please set up push to talk before the session.

Standard house rules

1. No team killing
2. No shooting in the base/briefing area
3. No swearing, within reason....
5. No looting. Resupply will be provided in the field as required

I will start the briefing at 13:05 BST. Please make sure you are on the server well before then so any connection issues and voice comms can be sorted out prior to starting - especially if you are new to ArmA.

Please be aware that if you do arrive late you will need to sort out any problems you are having by yourself so as not to impact on everyone else's session.

Add me on Steam if you haven't done so already (my Avatar is a snail, same as the forum). Same name as the forum - DoubleD

Please direct anyone else here that you think might be interested

@Vartuoosi @Gnarly & @Concord, thanks for joining. It was fun watching you guys work through the town. I caught a lot on video, I'll try and put together what I got and post it on my channel.

For anyone thinking of Zeus'ing, there a lot of good YouTube videos out there to give hints and tips, worth checking out

This is a bit dated and mostly for large groups, but the final 10 minutes is pretty relevant on mission design ideas

Thought I'd post this here as most likely to reach the intended audience. I am now able to work whilst obviously observing the restrictions. Unfortunately this does mean that I no longer have the free time required to run or participate in the ArmA sessions. It's been a blast, see you all around on the forums.

Thought I'd post this here as most likely to reach the intended audience. I am now able to work whilst obviously observing the restrictions. Unfortunately this does mean that I no longer have the free time required to run or participate in the ArmA sessions. It's been a blast, see you all around on the forums.

Thanks for the time setting these up (again?) and hosting them Josey, much appreciated

Back