Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA Christmas

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Vartuoosi @Nathangun @Ithikial @Concord @Gnarly @Bullman @Aurelius @holoween @Septic Limb @Paleolithic Monk @Josey Wales @Redbully

Firstly, I wish everyone a great Christmas and New Year.

Over the Christmas - New Year period I'm not going to commit to hosting anything (Sun 27th December) as I'd like the opportunity to be spontaneous with my wife and don't want to let anyone down last minute.

Here in the UK, there is an attempt at easing lockdown restrictions but most of our family is in Wales, another country with different COVID rules, don't get me started on that :mad:. This means travel is limited and I will be around over most of Christmas, so if you see me on-line and fancy something impromptu feel free to drop me a message. If I'm available I'll happily host or join for some festive shenanigans. A caveat, I may be drunk :giggle: as I do like a slurp of daytime Port or Whisky over the Christmas season.

I'm DoubleD on Steam and my avatar is a snail with very big eyes and a shimmering golden edging if you want to send a friend request. Let me know you've sent it though, so I know who's sent it.

If I don't get to speak to you before 2021, I'd like to say our sessions have been fun and a big thanks to all who have partaken in the missions I've scripted. Everyone involved has brought with them good spirit, humour and honesty. I look forward to that camaraderie continuing in 2021.

Thanks DD for planning and running all those missions, not to mention hosting the server and us fools!

Have a spontaneous and romantic Xmas!

EvHHeODwXde5hXNBfVsuuya2wscaQAmteDq6251l7bg.jpg

Tomorrows my last day at work before two weeks off. I'm a big unknown in January. My dad has just had double knee replacement surgery on Tuesday so most of my time at the moment is between work and hospital visits. He should be home by Christmas but that's also why my January is an unknown. I'll probably be working from home but on care duties so a hit and miss depending on his situation.

In the meantime Merry Christmas. :D

20 cases of Covid at my police station so yeah Im working from home until now and into early next year. You may see me appear online playing games when I should be ummmm... on a lunch break. :)
I didn't know whether to click 'like' 'laugh' or the 'sad' emoji. :( Stay safe boss.

A new outbreak in Australia over the past 48 hours. Demonstrates different countries and approaches. One of our State's currently has less cases than your police station and everyone is losing their minds talking shutdowns and closing borders again. :p

Might as well post about this here just incase anyone is interested. Arma (base game and DLC) is currently on sale from 50%-75% off.

Back