Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA Ops

Accidental Italian

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone play ArmA much? I quite often make Ops with a few mods, don't mind opening this up to others in here if people fancy

@Badger73 had a quick read through, everything I do currently is casual so people are more than welcome to hop in an out.
I use teamspeak with the TFAR (Task Force Radio) mod for comms, and a pretty sizeable mudpack so I completely understand any reluctance.

However, if there is interest I would be more than happy to post here if people want to join/ that and I have a 24/7 server up with running missions on (e.g. Liberation, Antistasi etc)

I play with a casual unit sometimes. I could send you their discord if you´d like. They are probably open to get new mission makers on board and they also have a rather huge modlist that they use.

Just a FYI stuff like Bloodlust(and other effect mods) and those sound mods tend to completely fuck up the performance of the game in multiplayer(lot of desync and related issues).

Im aware mate, for small scale stuff (what I tend to run) theyre fine and I haven't had too much problems

Back