Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Attention all current and would be tournament and campaign orgainzers - fall in and sound off for the rest of 2019

Okay, I am working on it now.
Could someone please create a special campaign 'mini-forum' for this at the top of the WW2 section?
The title will be "The Brigade Battles Campaign".
Thanks.

I will start some threads outlining how it will work, and a sign-up section.
Eventually I will need password protected areas for the 2 sides to scheme in private.

Okay, I am working on it now.
Could someone please create a special campaign 'mini-forum' for this at the top of the WW2 section?
The title will be "The Brigade Battles Campaign".
Thanks.

I will start some threads outlining how it will work, and a sign-up section.
Eventually I will need password protected areas for the 2 sides to scheme in private.

@Bootie - what about "first dibs" announcements on Patreon for our supporters?

Hi @Badger73 and @Bootie and @Ithikial
Just checking up on the campaign forum section for The Brigade Battles Campaign.

Is it an easy thing to do? I was assuming a forum moderator is the only role that can create such a thing. Is that correct, or can I create one?
I'd like to start presenting the final draft of the campaign in it, and getting stuff set up.

Just checking up on the campaign forum section for The Brigade Battles Campaign.

Is it an easy thing to do? I was assuming a forum moderator is the only role that can create such a thing. Is that correct, or can I create one?
I'd like to start presenting the final draft of the campaign in it, and getting stuff set up.
Yep. Send a PM through to Badger, Bootie and myself when you are ready to start signing up players. Will need info about how you want the forum and subforums set up and who can see what. A good time to contact us is right before signup so people can sign up and we can assign them to the private forums a few days directly after. Having a few forum posts ready to go (in MS Word or similar) so you can post them straight away also shows FGM members you are ready to go.

Done.

Back