Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Australia Appreciation Thread

oh, give me a break ... Eastern Greys ?! softest Kangaroos you'll ever meet. what a princess , it is like being terrified by a herd of Deer ... what a nob

I love carpet pythons! They're gorgeous animals. Don't get them down in Vic (diamonds WAY east but never where I've lived)... Seen my share of snakes growing up in central vic though. I have had the chance to handle (captive) ones, in a zoo setting and by licensed owners.

To scare the internationals: I was camping on a property on French Island a few years ago, in January (peak of our summer). Over the week camping, wandering around the (huge) property, ect I saw a tiger snake nearly every day (not the same one!). Absolutely stunning creatures.

However, the only emergency medical service available was by helicopter! (and we had to do this for someone who discovered they were allergic to bees. By being stung by a bee. An island full of snakes and we Evac a bee sting victim. More common than you'd think)...

EDIT: What's with the dude scared of the roos? He's not going fast enough to do any damage...

Hit one in a car doing a decent speed however, and it's a different story altogether:

I'd rather take the snake bite to be honest!

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine once knocked down a kangaroo while traveling through Australia, he said the kangaroo jumped into the side of the car thinking all it had to do is to avoid the cars headlights. However there was kangaroo hair stuck on the car so my friend decided to keep the kangaroo hair then wait one day to clone a kangaroo with the hair then knock it down again. :eek::p

I have started my virtual discovery of Australia, if anyone interested in having a look :
http://forum.mutleyshangar.com/index.php/topic/18106-down-under-tour-2015/

Might have to make a break until the end of the rugby world cup which seriously reduces my gaming time... ( This is also why I have postponed my CM activities until November )
And the first Blood Bowl 2 tournaments are also eating some of the remaining free time. I barely imagine if I had to work on top of this ... :)

Might have to make a break until the end of the rugby world cup which seriously reduces my gaming time...

A man after my own heart ;)

And the first Blood Bowl 2 tournaments are also eating some of the remaining free time.

I have the Blood Bowl Chaos edition, is Blood Bowl any better?

It seems to have less bugs - still a few but no game breaker patch should be out soon -, has better graphics and a much friendlier UI. Came out with 8 races, will have to wait to get more later ( same story as BB1 ) But I like to specialize in a couple of teams so it's OK with me.

By the way, nice game between England and Wales tonight, the result made my celtic heart happy ! :) ( I'm from Brittany and live in rugby land )

Australia - Where even some of the most poisonous snakes in the world try to eat each other.

12122610_965966770142596_320803534339705651_n.jpg

Back