Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Back in the saddle...

The Great White North

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Looking for a med to large attack defend battle... CMBN / CMFB

I've been absent here for some time due to work and life in general but looking forward to a match to get back into the groove..
If interested please feel free to step up and we can go from there..

Best

Last edited:
I am game if you are. I like to have one person pick all the game parameters and the other person pick the side that they want to play.

Give me a bit and I will send you a PM that proposes the parameters (including the map which you can look up) and then you can pick the side.

Give me a bit and I will send you a PM that proposes the parameters (including the map which you can look up) and then you can pick the side.
Ok sounds good I still haven't figured out how to txt in DB so you might just want to have a back and forth here.. My apologies...

It will be a PM through FGM. You will see a notification that you have a mail.

I'd love too once I'm done this match! I've made the mistake many times before of trying to play more than one game at a time and it begins to be a full time job lol!

Totally understand. I am going to look for a good map while we wait. I'll send you what I find beforehand so we don't waste time when you are ready to start.

I know you prefer a large battle. Any other factors you prefer? For me...I tend to avoid all battles with high chances of mud (not counting what is normally around rivers, etc). I find it too frustrating to lose a portion of your vehicles before they can get to the battle.

Sounds good... I'm trying to play more attack and defend matches as they were more historically common. The meeting engagements turn into races and it can get sloppy fast... I also prefer the WWII titles over the modern. I see you have Final Blitzkrieg so we're good there.

Best

Back