Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battlefield TV Series

AVR

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Anybody know where to get hold of the old Battlefield Series?

Amazon only has a couple of episodes on DVD, I can watch most of them on Youtube but I'd like to own the whole collection so I can revist every now and then.

1st price would be in digital format.

Yup thats the one.
Nice. Will have a look, cannot remember it either, but then again I usually steer clear from tv series on the subject. Usually they lack the depth I am looking for. Bit if it's recommended I will surely watch!

Cannot help you on the original question though, sorry.

No Worries.

Level of depth you're looking for will be relative but I can promise you this goes a hell of a lot further that the modern day 30min Netflix blitzes through a whole theater. Each episode is about 1h45min - takes a single battle or operation, gives you the background / lead up to the battle, goes into the OOB and dispositions at the start, the various leaders, highlights some of the noteworthy equipment and then runs you through the battle.

Last edited:
I don't seem to remember this series.
Although to be fair to the series I've forgotten a lot of stuff over the years. :unsure:

Me and you both brother.
Me and you both.

I do remember, and this reminds me of, the World at War and the Victory at Sea series.
I think the World at War has better video and classic narration.

And who could for get the opening to Victory at Sea.

And if you want a higher quality video than YouTube I would think you could find the DVD's at your library.

Back