Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battlefront and a new PC

Did you unzip it?

Edit: I think you click on "Installs" and then Add or Edit your install for the different games, if CM Helper didn't automatically detect them. First click on "Your CM Installations" then it should let you edit Installs. If that doesn't work, I'm probably stumped.

Last edited:
Did you unzip it?

Edit: I think you click on "Installs" and then Add or Edit your install for the different games, if CM Helper didn't automatically detect them. First click on "Your CM Installations" then it should let you edit Installs. If that doesn't work, I'm probably stumped.

For some reason its not picking up any installs even if I edit the path to where the game is installed...

Ok. I may have it figured out. In CM Helper, click on Your CM Installations, then click on the game you want to edit from the dropdown tree, then click Edit Installs.

If you had the games install to the default locations, they actually install part of the game (the parts that change most often, like saved games and e-mail directories) in the Documents folder, but the actual executable file is probably saved under C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefront.

Here is a pic of CM Helper showing my CMFI installation. Hope this helps.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.05.17 - 14.38.35.28.png

I've probably messed up my install as its on my F drive and nothing in the documents folder. Game still works though....

My CMBN saves are for some reason located in the installation folder, whereas my CMBS and CMSF2 saves are in the documents folder.

All work fine even though they are saved in different drives.

I've probably messed up my install as its on my F drive and nothing in the documents folder. Game still works though....

The saved games/incoming/outgoing files should all be in the users folder. The only exception to this is CMBN, you can find this in the actual install location. Long story short, MS Windows changed things after CMBN launched. So its the only game that does this.

Back