Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battlefront.com

W

Wally Mountz

Hi guys:

Just a technical question here.

I tried to move by CMBB game from one computer to another. I have to go to Battlefront.com to relicense it, but since I've moved to Portugal, I have not been able to load this site. Anyone have any ideas what is going on here?

Sometimes the site can be slow to load but never blocked. However, I have for the past six months been unable to access some military associated sites from Sweden and just last week John Tiller Software site. Never had it confimed that ISPs do that but I'm suspecting it.

Weird. I just don[t't get it. Thanks for the info Rocketman.

www.battlefront.com is blocking wide range of IPs (mostly internet providers or whole countries). They re using some black list of possible pirates/hackers/wrong doers. Info from webmaster of BF site.

Geez. It looks like I'm outa luck. Thanks for the info Spidey.

I thought about that, but since I can't access their website, I don't know what their email address is.

@Wally Mountz did you manage to get this resolved? Just curious. (He also would like the Brownie points/Good Krama - and believe me Zinzan needs it ;) )

Hmmm, since FGM is a valued partner of Battlefront maybe their webmaster would be open to FGM members to be added to a whitelist...

Hmmm, since FGM is a valued partner of Battlefront maybe their webmaster would be open to FGM members to be added to a whitelist...
I wish, only device I can load BF site is my mobile so its kinda ridiculous.

Back