Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battlefront Forum Account Suspended

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
Woke up this morning and getting told that my Battlefront Forum account has been suspended. Is this some kind of glitch over there? Anyone else got this problem?

Haven't posted anything in days other than a comment at the 5th Panzer Division scenario.

If anyone has access to the boards no one is posting with my account 'Ithikial_AU' are they?

I just had the same thing happen at 1915 hours (US Central time) today. Earlier today it worked fine for me.

I have this problem too so i guess the forum is down or something

I just had the same thing - and I get it even with a browser that I never login with so it's not my login per se. Had me worried there a bit though until I saw this thread!

Phew, yeah since it was first thing in the morning for me and hadn't posted for a while, my first thought went to worst case scenario where someone hacked my account which meant they may have had access to all my online details for more important matters, blah blah blah.

Back