Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battlefront's 2023 New Years Updates

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, plural! For those that don't frequent the BF forums much, multiple bones were posted over the last few days.

Steve's Annual Statement

CM: Cold War Module Announced

CM: BfN Battle Pack 2 - Utah Beach Preview
(I'm a bit biased about this last one ;) )

@Ithikial
Looks like the thread spiraled out of control pretty quickly. I have been away from the game for awhile hoping everytime I come back something excitingly new will be released. It has been a decent amount of time since BF has WOW'd me. I still love the game and its features / graphics are enough to satisfy me. I am not one to want. The gloves come off in that thread though and after around reading through 7 pages I gave up. Seems Steve was getting increasingly annoyed page by page. Sort of entertaining I guess. Not very many of us around since CMSF first released. Seems everyone is moving on as BF has slowed in the last couple years. Just me 2 cents. Thanks for posting.

I'm on of those who don't frequent the CM forums much so thanks for the heads up on this.

Hey, did you ever do that Normandy to the Eagles Nest tour?
COVID, Brexit and a mountain of RL work got in the way. :( Girlfriend and I have plans for our own roadtrip at some point in the coming years. Drive from Portugal up through to Normandy over a month or so. First, Maldives later this year. ;)
@Ithikial .... Just noticed I am running CMBN Engine 4- V4-03 .... on BF V4-04 .... is that new or am I behind, and does it make any difference?
A bunch of patches were released last 24 hours. CMSF2, CMBS and CMBN.

Back