FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
I will be away for a few days - back in action Tuesday or Wednesday.

The battles have been going well, with both sides fighting hard.
The reporting has been awesome too.
You guys are making this campaign captivating and entertaining.

Game on! :2draw:

Concord

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Axis:
@Panzerknacker @Stafford @Shorker @Wellsonian @eniced73 @Coopes @Sgt Grunt @Panzer_Kraut @JTimo @Kraut @LastLeigh @Rik_atc

Soviet:
@Nathangun @Rico @Vatutin85 @Redbully @PhilM @Gunner @jobu88 @Fredrocker @olaf @MeatEtr @nektoman @George MC

Guys, I'm heading out this morning for a few days.

Just a reminder to battle commanders - once battles are complete, use (and post) your AAR screenshots and work out battle losses using the instructions in the rules.
C.O.'s could you help guide and check this process please?
I can help when I return on Tuesday or Wednesday, and update the company strength list.

I do realise battles are still continuing (which is fine), but one or two may be nearing completion.

Battle commanders have kept up a solid pace of play and reporting which has been awesome.
Turn 6 (Axis) is approaching.

Concord

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Battle Results for Hex L6 - @Kraut vs @Vatutin85

3-7-1 and 3-8-2 attack 1-1-1
Two Soviet tank companies attacked an Axis infantry company in the large town of Surma.

Well fought guys, and good reporting too.

The Axis 1st Reg, 1st Bn, 1st Co was overwhelmed by 2 companies of Soviet armour, and they were eliminated.
The 2 Soviet armoured companies 3-7-1 and 3-8-2 each took 20% losses in the assault, and are now at 80% strength.
The Unit Strength List has been updated.

@Nathangun could you let me know which option you'd like: 3-7-1 or 3-8-2 to occupy Hex L6, or neither.

Concord

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Battle Results for Hex M9 - @Stafford vs @Redbully

3-9-2 and 3-9-1 attack 3-7-2
Two Soviet tank destroyer companies attacked an Axis tank company in an open hex.

Well fought guys, and good reporting from both.

The Axis 3rd Reg, 7th Bn, 2nd Co were heavily damaged by two Soviet tank destroyer companies. They lost 50% of their strength and were forced to retreat from the hex.
The Soviet armoured companies 3-9-2 and 3-9-1 each took 20% losses in the assault, and are now at 80% strength.

@Panzerknacker would you like 3-7-2 to retreat to hex L9 or L10?

@Nathangun could you let me know which option you'd like: 3-9-2 or 3-9-1 to occupy Hex M9, or neither.

Concord

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Just a quick thank you to @Panzerknacker and @Nathangun for being the Commanding Officers of each side.
You guys have been doing a great job - updating maps, leading discussions, doing orders, helping with admin, and giving advice to Commanders within the larger context of the campaign.
Much appreciated Gentlemen. :giggle:

medals.jpg

Concord

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
@eniced73, nektoman is going away on holidays for a couple of weeks, so he will hand over the battle command of M7 to someone else on the Soviet team.

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com
@eniced73, nektoman is going away on holidays for a couple of weeks, so he will hand over the battle command of M7 to someone else on the Soviet team.
@eniced73 ... I have the scary honour of taking over from @nektoman whilst he's away on holiday: can you invite me to the DB folder, please, and give me a heads up on the latest file number and whose turn it is, who has the odd / even file numbers, etc?

Cheers!

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com
@eniced73 ... You seen file 083 in the DB for you?

No hurry if you know it's there, just thought I'd point it out in case you'd missed it.

Concord

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Battle Results for Hex M9 - @Stafford vs @Redbully

3-9-2 and 3-9-1 attack 3-7-2
Two Soviet tank destroyer companies attacked an Axis tank company in an open hex.

Well fought guys, and good reporting from both.

The Axis 3rd Reg, 7th Bn, 2nd Co were heavily damaged by two Soviet tank destroyer companies. They lost 50% of their strength and were forced to retreat from the hex.
The Soviet armoured companies 3-9-2 and 3-9-1 each took 20% losses in the assault, and are now at 80% strength.

@Panzerknacker would you like 3-7-2 to retreat to hex L9 or L10?

@Nathangun could you let me know which option you'd like: 3-9-2 or 3-9-1 to occupy Hex M9, or neither.

@Panzerknacker could you let me know where 3-7-2 is going to retreat to - hex L9 or L10?

Concord

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Battle Results for Hex M7 - @eniced73 vs @nektoman / @PhilM

3-8-1 and 3-8-3 attack 3-7-1
Two Soviet tank companies attacked an Axis tank company in woods.

Well fought guys, and good reporting from all.

The Axis 3rd Reg, 7th Bn, 1st Co armoured were heavily damaged by two Soviet tank companies. They lost 60% of their strength and were forced to disband.
The Soviet armoured companies 3-8-1 and 3-8-3 each took 40% losses in the assault, and are now at 60% strength each.

@Panzerknacker I am going to assume you want to retreat 3-7-2 (from hex M9) into L9 rather than L10...because that way they can absorb the survivors from this battle's disbanded 3-7-1.
This is because (I had to re-read my own rules!) the calculation of survivors happens at the end of the turn...hex L9 is within 2 hexes of M9, while hex L10 is not.
This means 3-7-2 gets a 10% boost in strength from the survivors, and is now at 60% strength.

@Nathangun could you let me know which option you'd like: 3-8-1 or 3-8-3 to occupy Hex M7, or neither.