Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Been away due to family expansion, but WOW! This place has changed!!

Y

Yskonyn

Not a new member, but I have been away from CM due to family expansion. :) I am now the proud dad of a strong little guy and a gorgeous little girl!

In my absence things have really moved on here! I am very impressed with the new look and delighted to see Scenario Depot and CMMods back and even integrated into the FGM site. Awesome!

So, with the dark cold months near, I am sure there will be many hours of CM goodness ahead. Good to be back and hi again to everybody old and new!

(And, if you want to play shoot me a msg for CMBS, CMBN or CMRT) :D

Welcome back and congrats on getting a new expansion - amazing how expensive (in time) this type of add-ons are - a real time (and cash) sink. Worth it though.

Don't forget CM is somewhere to escape to for peace and quiet, distraction and it's generally cleaner and smells better than other expansions :)

Great to see you up and running again as well, @Facman !
Do you fancy re-starting the scenario in CMBN we started ages ago, but fizzled due to absence of both of us?

Back