Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Beginner is looking for an opponent for my first Multiplayer-Game (RedThunder or FinalBlitzkrieg)

Jemus

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am from Germany and I have played some scenarios and a campaign against the AI. Consequently I know how to play the game but I still would consider myself as a rookie/beginner. Maybe there is also someone like me out there who wants to play a multiplayer game... I own RedThunder + FinalBlitzkrieg. But as mentioned before, I have never played one before so I guess you shouldn't expect too much :) Well, everybody has to start once.

Additionally my English isn't the best but this shouldn't be a problem, I guess.

Greetings from Munich!

Jemus

Hi Jemus, welcome to FGM! I recently purchased Red Thunder, and I only have a few months experience. I'd be happy to play a game with you. Do you have a preference for scenario or quick battle?

Thanks for your reply! No, I don't have a certain preference - scenario and quick battle, both are fine. Maybe we should start with a medium or large sized battle at first. What are our next steps then?

Last edited:
With a scenario, we select which one, each player's side, and then start. For a QB, we would choose a map, environment settings, size of battle, and then our respective forces. Scenarios tend to have more specific goals, but QBs give you freedom to fight how you want. We will also need to establish a Dropbox folder, so if you have an email for that, I will set it up.

Hello! I am also a beginner and I have those two games. I'd be down to set up a game!

Sure why not, I am playing one pbem at the moment but I could handle a second one. Maybe you can send me a private message and then we could set up a game. I would suggest a meeting engagement with large forces. Feel free to choose the setting.

Back