Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Bin Laden Is Dead

A

ACSpectre

CNN is reporting that Osama Bin Laden has been killed by an American Military Asset in a mansion on the outskirts of Islamabad Pakistan. President Obama will be addressing the nation in 5-10 minutes.

Seems credible, CNN is saying his body is in US custody. Waiting to see the Presidential address.

Some details emerging. Seems there has been credible intelligence on Bin Laden's whereabouts for the last 6 weeks. This intelligence was confirmed this weekend and the President authorized the military action. Bin Laden was holed up in a mansion in Abbottabad Pakistan, about 80 km from the capital of Islamabad. A helicopter born raid was carried out by US Special Operations Forces. Bin Laden was killed and the US Forces took custody of his body. Four other men (one reported to be Bin Laden's son) and one woman were killed in the raid. One US heliocopter crashed due to mechanical failure but no US personnel were injured during the operation. The downed aircraft was reportedly destroyed by US personnel.

This is definitely the biggest success in US Intelligence and Special Operations history.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::usa2::first: What great news, lets hope they get more of them.

I think it was better to kill him then put him in prison , with all the human rights people around, you can see them calling for his release .

pass_colors.gif

cpan3l.gif

jmgn28l.gif

There have been a lot of reports that (parts of ?) the Pakistani secret service have helped both Al Quada and the Taliban. I understand the house in which Bin Laden was hiding was less then a kilometer away from the Pakistani military academy.

I'm hoping that in his last moments he realized that it was U.S. special forces coming to capture/kill him. Good riddance!

Well done The US special forces......Not a easy task going for one person like that.......Think i will right a Book....Title ????......Got it..The Death of a Arsole...I can feel it in me water...Winner

LOL, I like it. Catchy movie title too.

He went down like a punk. I heard he was trying to use a woman as a Human Shield (possibly one of his wives). Double tap to the nugget. Good shooting and good ridance!
Lord Bane

Back