Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Blindsight

@Hardradi I've read a couple of those and enjoyed them. As for Blindsight, I have to take it in small chunks. It's heavy Sci-Fi, and the author uses a lot of big words and big concepts. I'm about 3/4 through it now and had to take a break while wife & I took a beach trip. For that, I loaded the most recent two Jack Reacher novels on my Kindle. :)

@Hardradi I've read a couple of those and enjoyed them. As for Blindsight, I have to take it in small chunks. It's heavy Sci-Fi, and the author uses a lot of big words and big concepts. I'm about 3/4 through it now and had to take a break while wife & I took a beach trip. For that, I loaded the most recent two Jack Reacher novels on my Kindle. :)

I have read the first Reacher book, my wife recommended it to me. I liked it but havent gone back for more yet. The TV Series was good as well.

I have Blindisght on the list but there is just so much to read and do.

Blindsight does sound interesting, and I do like the scientific explanation of vampirism.

Back