Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

BloodyBill's Combat Mission videos

B

BloodyBill

Hey gents I thought I would just post my videos finally since I am hoping to be around a lot more. Some of my vids are my two sons playing as I am teaching them the game. I will be adding some H2H videos soon. I am just starting to get back into the swing of Combat Mission again. I hope to get some more H2H battles going soon. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
This video was for my son after he seen me playing a battle. He pulled his chair up next to me and has been a fan ever since.

My first battle with the 3.0 Update I believe against the AI.

My first recorded H2H battle. Scenario was "Bad Apples" Fun little fight.

This battle was a meeting engagement and it was at night and rainy. My sons fought this and was there firs Red Thunder battle. They loved the Eastern Front but could not believe the destruction and confusion of the battle.

This is my newest battle. The battle was a meeting engagement on the scenario "Meeting at Le Bourg". It was a fun fight. I do wish the German reinforcement area was a bit more protected.

Last edited by a moderator:
My next battle is going to be "Char n Char alike" I have not played it yet and it looks pretty cool with the new vehicles. I don't know if it will be against the AI or a hotseat with my son. I really need to start H2H battles again it has been along time since I played one of those.

It was a rough fight. I think as the German player you really need to take the fight to the Americans since your reinforcements come in under fire so easily.

My opponent could not make it for my intended video. Since I have not played the campaigns I thought about making some vids on those.

Back