Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Book] Marius' Mules

I think posting here is fair as this book series (12 books) is all about the adventures of Legion Commander Marcus Frontus and the Roman army circa 54 AD.
I'm only 1/2 way through the first one, but am thoroughly enjoying it. Everything I've read so far rings true. Love the idea of 11 more books to look forward to.

I just read the Amazon reviews on this one and it sounds interesting. Just bought & downloaded the Kindle version of the first book. Thanks for posting about this series of books.

Can't gush enough about how good this series is. Just started 7/12 but stopping to read this as it takes place between 6-7. Guess the author had some things he wanted to say, but not enough for a full book. Vercingetorix is starting the Great Gaul revolt of 52 BC. Things are gonna get bloody!
---------

Well that's disappointing. No, no! Not the books.
What's disappointing is that I just finished the last book (12). A short time ago I discovered that the series is/will be 15 as soon as he writes the next 3. WTF!
Aaargh! If he's on schedule that means book 13 will be available on/about this June.
Regardless, this remains a great read. Besides, I kinda know how all this ends.

Back