Brazil

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Could You give some info about that march(es)?

I´ll move that video to the US section miscellaneous asap. We have no Brasil section and to create one for every single march or marching song is a bit too much. Should there come a time we have a few more of that brasil marches etc. I´ll ask Bootie creat a section therefor.

Greetings :)

A

Aulette

It´s Brazilian Marine Corps doing some poetical free martial touch for some tipicals folks songs here Like Axé at Salvador beach Bahia, and Forró knowed by other countrys to as " For all" and Aquarela do Brasil "Brazilian´s watercolor"

Now, that´s expeditionary march from when in WW2 Brazilian expedicionary division fought in American 5th Army, that song until these days is sung by Montese´s school childrens in portuguese, couse the brazilian division fought and freed that region, Montese, Monte castelo, Pistoia and around.

I have another of that Marchs and can do a translate for these songs, and First Brazilian fighter Group March, Brazilian air personal that fought flying P47 Ds supporting Brazilian division and 5th Army

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
That would be nice! Let´s say if we/You were able to find at least 10 marching songs with lyrics & translation I´ll needle Bootie for an own section. Same counts for the marches section. Personally I would like it if You send me or post here a list of all marches & marching songs You know - if You had time therefor. I have, sadly, only the opportunity to look after german and english/US ones.