Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Bucket List Cars

Some of you may recall about 3 yrs ago now where the wife and I entered into our 'car wars." We couldn't agree on a single car and each ended up getting a car for each of us. An incredible waste of money,
but it did save the marriage. She got her fully loaded, Audi A4, and I got a Jaguar XE 35t. I was incredibly lucky to get my Jag with a very rare, supercharged, 3.0L V-6. It has 340 HP, 332 pounds torque and will
go 0-60 in five flat. Woot!
----
----
All my life, regardless of what car I've had, there has always been other cars out there that I coveted. After I got the Jaguar, not so much. I'd be driving along checking out the other cars on the road and thought "Huh.
Wouldn't trade my XE for that." That all changed about a a year and a half ago when I was coming out of a restaurant and almost literally stumbled over a Lexus LC 500. I was, and still am, blown away with this car. I've
watched so many You Tube videos of it I feel like I've owned one. On the way home from some errands yesterday I took a short detour to a local Lexus dealer and finally got to sit in one. OMG. It's everything I expected
it to be. Including the price. It costs about $100,000 =/-. So, I am not going to be buying a new one. However, one that is 2 yrs old is not entirely out of the question. Still working on that part.
In the interim check this out.
----

Last edited:
I really want a deuce and a half with the .50 cal on a ring mount on the cab. Oddly, I had a neighbor who had one, but he moved on a few years back. And yes, he had the .50 cal mounted.

I really want a deuce and a half with the .50 cal on a ring mount on the cab. Oddly, I had a neighbor who had one, but he moved on a few years back. And yes, he had the .50 cal mounted.
Or a 1970 Chevy pickup with a high-performance 350 would be nice, orange and white. There was one for sale down the way for about $30 K...I know, my jaw dropped. Then my buddy sent me a link to a site that specializes in old pickups and $30 K was about right. I'd also maybe like a '71 El Camino or '64 Ranchero.

Here you go Ted

Something a little more affordable.... :)

sVTJRDW.jpg

Back