Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Butting Heads - Rematch

Accidental Italian

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Butting Heads Rematch.png

Rematch Scrap with @Redbully on this one, with myself as the Ukranians and RB as the Russian Army. And safe to say, he absolutely kicked my ass all game.

The map itself is a large, open area with a long village spanning the centre of the map, with a thick forest on each side. The battle started with a rapid rush of my forces up to the village, with troops dismounting and digging in within the houses and treelines. This was met early on however with sustained canon fire from BMP-3s, with airburst rounds cutting down my lads and pushing back their vehicles. On all sides i took heavy casualties for middling gains, inflicting some casualties on the odd BMP or squad that stuck their heads up

My main hindrance was getting eyes on targets, my gunners could never really see the vehicles or troops that were essentially right in front of them, and many apcs were lost per turn; as well as air burst rounds from the BMP-3s, it was like being under constant mortar fire. Eventually RedBully ground me down into a position where there was no way i could move forward, and i threw in the towel. Credit to my opponent who came out for blood after our first game

Looking forward to the next one buddy!

Back