Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Buying from Steam?

Yeah that wasn't my clearest post. Sorry.
Can you elaborate what you mean here? Do you mean because they sold the game originally as physical copies and through their website?
The early issues with quality in Shock Force were, in part, driven by the agreements and hard deadlines required by physical stores. Steve has said that that bad experience was the primary driver in them dropping the use of other's to publish their work. Clearly, due to the demise of the physical stores they would have ended up in the same place. And also upon reflection not really what you were talking about. I was probably channelling other conversations into yours. Oops my bad.

What do you mean by colour?
Yeah I meant you calling the engine aging was just colourful. Upon reflection it is accurate to call it aging. So, calling it just colour is perhaps unfair.

My main point though was that their decision to release things as they have was a design decision they made early on. That decision was not caused by the engine it is baked into it. So, if they want to change that delivery mechanism they have a lot of work to do. Perhaps they will do that work, perhaps they will not. I have no idea.

Back