Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Campaign

W

wildcard

Just wondering if you guys would be interested in doing a campaign. I have alot of scripting knowledge from arma 2 making missions and so forth and think it would be a good idea if you were all wanting to get other guys interested.

For example we could do a six month tour scenario in Afghan. with players going out on patrols / Ops. Its not that hard to do once you got the basic frame work down.

You would have to decided if you wanted it for arma 2. pros for arma 2 are the amount of mods and maps that are out there and the cons the lack of graphics.

Only an idea and just throwing it out there to see what you all think about it.

If there is anyone interested PM me and I can give you an address toa teamspeak 3 server I use so we can chat on.

Kind Regards

Wildcard.

at the momeent arma 2 Combined ops is on steam for ÂŁ16 for that you get arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead which is the minimum you would need. but again the advantage is the content that is out there compared to arma 3 at the moment.

here is some game play with a group I play with for a while until my personal lif e got in tthe way. just to show you what can be done.

I'm up for it. I'd prefer to use Arma 3. Not worried about the graphics, just don't want 2 games to maintain.

We could use the Takistan map as the AO? Decent size map with challenging terrain.

well if anyone wants to chat about it and start sorting out what we are going to do you can get hold of me on this teamspeak address

austs1.gameservers.com:9252

no PW

I would prefer Arma3 it has the maps required as mentioned by DoubleD and there are quite alot of weapon, vehicle mod packs out now so don't think we would need Arma2?

I have Arma2 but as mentioned wouldn't like to have to install it again plus I don't have any of the expansion packs (eg arrowhead) :(

We have our own TeamSpeak server btw but nobody seems interested in using it :/

Whats the ip for it. You will find that it takes time for ppl to use it if they are not use to it.

Back