Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Canada

Two soldiers are learning how to fire the C9 machine-gun on the Argus Range at the 5th Canadian Division Training Centre.
COLO-B_zps69103c48.jpg

Watching over our most northern borders, we have the Canadian Rangers.

Heading out on the longest snowmobile surveillance patrol in the history of the Ontario Canadian Rangers.

I've had the pleasure of shooting a Service Rifle Match along side some Ranger Teams, and was dully impressed with what they could accomplish with our beloved Lee-Enfield.

The Enfield is scheduled to be retired and replaced with a new Sako rifle. The barrels, bolts and receivers will be produced by Colt Canada under license by Sako. These rifles are already highly sought after by collectors here in Canada, myself included!

It's rumored that they Rangers may be permitted to keep their Lee-Enfields, but I remain skeptical with not much hope in our Government doing the right thing.

5th Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group snipers conduct long range inclined shooting training in a closed mine during Exercise TIREUR INCLINÉ in Thetford Mines, Québec on March 11, 2016.
stchamond2x05as37_zpsvxvsxnpn.jpg

Members from 1 Platoon, Alpha Company (A Coy), 1 Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry fire a sustainable firing kit (General Purpose Machine Gun) during a range day in Drawsko Pomorskie Training Area, Poland, on Jan 10, 2017.
14.jpg

This member of The Queen’s Own Rifles of Canada yells orders to his troops while advancing on an enemy position during Exercise MAPLE RESOLVE on May 14, 2017 in Wainwright, Alberta.
30.jpg

Back