Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal

I've been a beta tester for it on and off for quite some time. No time to play full games right now, but am interested in trying PBEM down the road.
The dev is making updates and upgrades regularly and new features are in the pipeline.

Agree with the UI comments, a plain background would even be an improvement!

Although I have too many games, I am considering it!

Have not ventured too far into Navy surface ship games.

Found this book - Might be of interest

How Carriers Fought : Carrier Operations in WWII​

..an engaging and informative work that helps deliver clarity to a topic that is still far more commonly asserted and assumed than it is understood. * Vulcan: The International Journal of the History of Military Technology * This is a great book for the general reader and the naval expert but also for the naval wargamer who needs the detail for his games; thoroughly recommended. * Miniature Wargames * This book is thoroughly recommended. It inspired all kinds of ideas and reflections whilst also being worthwhile simply as a reminder of the importance of tactical and technical detail for a fully rounded appreciation of why the Pacific War turned out the way it did. [...] Whether you are primarily a war-gaming enthusiast or a historian of operations and strategy, there is much here for you. * Naval Review *

Last edited:
Mod support might be implemented down the road and then the UI background should be an easy fix.
Otherwise, hop over to the Steam forum and make suggestions. The dev is very responsive to questions and suggestions.

Back