Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Cars

In case you may be looking for a ragtop.
A couple on auction, one here and one across the pond.

eBPoyNS.jpg

4vFHBjh.jpg

It's rather rainy here. Somewhere I hope that there will be a moment in time in which I'm able to afford a decent Porsche 911 without it being a stupid financial decision, before petrol cars stop being a thing.

Something like this would do, although that's currently far outside of my budget
iu

However for the moment I'm happy to have repaired my trusted 2005/6? VW Polo 1.4 after a fatal :( accident end 2019. Got it since 8 years ago, now done about 150k KM. My friend having a garage I service it rather reasonable I think. Replaced shocks in front last year, drives great. Also it does a good job of standing on front of the apartment since about a year in which I've worked from home. :ROFLMAO:

I've been following this car ever since I saw my first one about 3 yrs ago. It still just knocks me out.
Many reviewers still consider this to be the best $100,00 car on the road.
The one they are driving supposedly has an MSRP of "only" $91,000. Of course add tax and stuff and it hits 6 digits.
I have absolutely no reason to buy this car.
Stay tuned.
Just listen to that exhaust!
-----
-----
I think I would have to get it in yellow!
---
L9aozW3.jpg

Was talking to one of the guys at my dealership and he shocked me by saying Jaguar was no longer making the XE model. WTF!?
I know Jaguar went to a lot of time, expense and resource expenditure to do some significant upgrading and remodeling and came out with
the new/improved XE just last year. All the critics like what they did. And now they're killing the XE off. "Say it ain't so, Joe!"
[For you young uns: " a phrase attributed to Chicago Daily News reporter Charley Owens in reference to baseball player Shoeless Joe Jackson's
admission that he cheated in the 1919 World Series.] - Google
I mean that just makes no sense. Well, apparently it is still being made, just not going to be available in the U.S. after this year. I've not been able
to find out exactly why, but would guess its hasn't done as well as hoped against its main competition. And that's too bad because I really, really like
mine and would not swap it straight up for the Mercedes C-class, BMW 3 series, Audi A4 or that mechanical nightmare the Alfa Romeo Giulia.
The upside is that my XE 35t, with the supercharged V6, is a rarity and just jumped in value. Not only just because the model is no longer available here,
but the V6 is no longer available, IIRC, in any current Jaguar model. The downside is that eventually parts may/will become scarce and repairs (if I ever
need any) difficult to come by. I really kinda intended to keep this hot little machine (0-60 mph in 5.0 flat!) indefinitely. Well, certainly no hurry or concern
for the next several years. Something to think about though.
Hmm. Let's see. What was the address of that Lexus dealer again? :sneaky:

Last edited:
Back