Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Chariot Lords Tournament, ELIMINATION Round!

Wellsonian

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
@Mad Mike, @Nathangun, @Jolly Olly, @Nelson1812

Four players advance! The seedings and matchups are as follows.

#1 Mad Mike vs #4 Nathangun
#2 Nelson1812 vs. #3 Jolly Olly

First round of elimination will be Assyrian vs Babylonia, mirrored play. Same scoring as before. Ties will be decided by total percentage of victory. Again, use the army list covering 612 BC. Map will be Mediterranean Agricultural. Lowest seeded player sets up the games, and the winners will play in the final, while the second place finishers will fight it out for third place. Good luck, and report findings to this thread! Who will win the coveted star!

@Mad Mike, @Nathangun, @Jolly Olly, @Nelson1812

Four players advance! The seedings and matchups are as follows.

#1 Mad Mike vs #4 Nathangun
#2 Nelson1812 vs. #3 Jolly Olly

First round of elimination will be Assyrian vs Babylonia, mirrored play. Same scoring as before. Ties will be decided by total percentage of victory. Again, use the army list covering 612 BC. Map will be Mediterranean Agricultural. Lowest seeded player sets up the games, and the winners will play in the final, while the second place finishers will fight it out for third place. Good luck, and report findings to this thread! Who will win the coveted star!
Woohoo and giddyup! Let's do this thing!

So....I set up for the game with Nelsonius correct?

Giddyup!

Jolly Olly's Babylonian's have managed to win the day over @Nelson1812 's Assyrians in a 60% threshold victory (60%-40%).

Thank you so much for two great games Archie! These were two great battles we had...lots of maneuvering and fighting for position and advantage. I look forward to facing you on the Field of Glory again soon!

Ok! Congrats to all the players. The championship is now set.

@Mad Mike will take on @Jolly Olly in the finals. Same set up as the previous game (ie, mirrored), except the armies will be Assyria (681-609 BC) vs Egypt (664-571 BC). Jolly Olly sets the game up.

@Nathangun will take on @Nelson1812 for the 3rd place finish. Nathangun sets the game up.

Report findings here. Who will get the coveted star?

Sweet!

I shall endeavor to survive longer than the 7 turns I did the last time I played @Mad Mike! :D:2charge::2charge::2charge::2charge::2charge:

I will do my best to get something started tonight but please bear with me if I don't.

Let's have some fun! Good luck everyone!

@Mad Mike ....sorry buddy but it is probably going to be late Sunday before I can get to setting up the games for us. :confused:

Back