Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CM Campagin of PzC Scenario - interested testers?

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've recently put together the 5 battles that I created for my Panzer Campaigns & Combat Mission single player campaign trial which I documented in my AAR section. I'm now looking for 3-4 people to try out the campaign and give some feedback.

Whilst the PzC - CM Campaign follows the initial landings of the 101st Airborne and the 4th Inf. Div.'s beach assault at Utah, it is not historically accurate in any way. The maps are loosely based upon the historical location, but they are edited QB maps. If someone is looking for historical accuracy this Campaign won't be it.

It's my first campaign, so it's not glossy. It's linear with only one Company appearing in two battles. Four of the battles have multiple AI plans, so it should have some replay value. The battles are small to medium infantry engagements, with the final battle including US armour. They vary in time from 30 minutes to just over an hour, and the campaign isn't particularly difficult in anyway so most people should be able to win with a little fore thought.

Post here or PM me if your interested in doing some testing. Thanks, DoubleD

Back